- Serves: 10 People
- Prep Time: 30
- Cooking: 3 hours
- Calories: 480
- Difficulty: medium
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
- Pre-Heat oven to 350
- Place the chicken breasts and thighs in an oven safe roasting pan. Put 1 cup of the green chili sauce on the chicken and add seasonings. Roast in the oven for about 2 to 2 ½ hours, or until the chicken is cooked and easily shreds.
- Shred the chicken together with the cooking sauce and seasonings.
- Put 1 cup of the green chili sauce in the bottom of a roasting pan, this is so the tortillas don’t stick to the pan.
- Take one tortilla, put a layer of cheese in the middle and add a liberal amount of the shredded chicken. Fold the tortilla and place the edges down in the sauce. Repeat with all the rest of the tortillas, cheese, and chicken. You should have 8 to 10 enchiladas, also depends on the size of your roasting pan.
- Use the remainder of the green chili sauce to coat each of the enchiladas. Then top with the remainder of the cheese.
- Roast in the oven at 350, until the cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
You may also like
Add Your Comment