- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 20
- Cooking: 20-25
- Calories: 200
- Difficulty: easy
A big tray of roasted veggies can be a side dish to your favorite protein or a main dish. As a side, this serves 4, as a main dish serves 2 to 3.
- Set your oven temperature at 400, if you have a convection oven set it for 400 which will drop the temp to 375
- Foil a large baking sheet and spray with some cooking spray - just to keep the veggies from sticking
- Arrange your veggies in rows:
- a row of cauliflour
- a row of cherry/grape tomatoes
- a row of crimini Mushrooms
- a row of asparagus
- a row of brussel sprouts
- Then, lightly drizzle some olive oil on your veggies - make sure all your veggies have a light drizzle/coating (this will help them roast and hold onto the seasoning).
- Sprinkle veggies with Ground black pepper, salt or Garlic Salt, spices (if you want), and Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Roast in the oven for 18 to 28 minutes, or until tender and golden brown.
- Serves 2 as a main course
- Serves 4 as a side dish
You may also like
Add Your Comment